Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Coastal Architecture

Over the weekend we drove along highway 101 between Florence and Lincoln City.  We passed by a new lakefront development that caught my eye.  It was a cloudy day so the pictures I took did not give the townhouses justice, so I borrowed some from the website.  What attracted me to the design was the the material selection and the depth of the elevation.  The architects created a very nice form with a very simplistic and elegant facade.  The use of wood and earthly tones really creates a warm home feeling. The townhouse comes with a heavy price tag but the architecture and location is simply beautiful.  So the question still remains, do I want a house in the mountains, by the sea, or by a lake.   
"Gotta find me a future move out of my way, I want it all, and I want it now" -Queen
1 level option
2 level option
http://www.kohooregon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment